3D Objects & Data Software SA is attending the IDS 2017 trade fair! We will welcome you at hall 03.1, stand K034.
The main benefits of our technology
1. Using any oral dental scanner, create an image of the patient and then simply email the STL file to us
2. We create digital treatment plan and send it to you for your approval
3. We send you the optimized file ready to be printed
4. You produce the aligners using your Donatello printer.
To produce aligners we will provide you with biocompatible material (resin) which meets the strongest CE European standards certification. These materials are currently widely being used in Europe, USA and Japan.
This groundbreaking change in the whole process of producing aligners only became available due to our state of the art 3D printer, Donatello, and imbedded Software Solution.
Our Swiss company 3D Objects & Data Software SA will be your partner in the whole process. We will help you to install the Donatello and software solution and teach you how to efficiently use them in your clinic. We will help you in every step of the process to ensure you reach maximum efficiency.
With the same Donatello 3D printer you can also print other dental devices like splints, surgical guides, crowns & bridges, stone models with detachable segments, among the others. For each application we will provide you with the fit-for-purpose biocompatible resin.
You can now print aligners directly, without passing through lengthy intermediate steps, with the precision of 0.05mm
Cost and time efficiency
1. The aligner's MATERIAL cost is less than 0.5€
2. With the optimized printing process you can get 3 aligners per hour
Have interest in dental research and need the financial assistance?
The 3dObjects & Data software seeks to support research in the field of Invisible dental aligners and dento-maxillo-facial modifications. You can see the details in the description of the GRANT